Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"MY TEACHER , MY HERO"

We all know taht every school have a very good and very nice teacher in all country. Teacher is the one who teach to the student like us. Teacher is one of the biggest and popular job in our country .
We must to love our teacher because for me teacher is the models in our school and our future depend on them, and I think teacher is one of the very important people in our country because she/he the one who teach us a student.For me my teacher is one of my hero because if teacher is absent the student are not to be glad.I also admire all the teacher because their willing to help and to share knowledge us student.I think if there no teacher there are no police, president, engineer, and some profession.
So we must to love and give respect to our teacher and say to our self ''My Teacher My Hero''.

No comments:

Post a Comment