Sunday, August 9, 2009

"WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCE"

I learned more in Ilocos Sur National High School to the subject T.L.E . I learned in first year to second year how to sew in third year to fourth year,I learned how to operate the computer and how to create an e-mail and how to create a blogger account.
The problems /challenges that I encountered in my subject T.L.E. is very hard sometimes to understand my lessons and activities.Sometimes very hard to follow the instructions of my teacher.
I address all these problem to face and to study hard and to make my assignment,project and activities at all times.Become a kind students and believing to my self.
I make more serious in all my subjects, lessons and activities in my school.I will follow my parents and I will promise to do my best to graduated in high school and entered to college.So I will study hard and be a good boy,so I can serious my study.

3 comments:

  1. WOW naman... your blog is very beautiful and interesting..
    I hope that you will make another beautiful blog...
    NAKS NAMAN!!!!! Hehe
    NICE BLOG!!!! :-)

    GOODLUCK..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are really amazing ...
    just like your red nose............

    ReplyDelete
  3. good nice job and nice nose!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete